You are going to love this dinner recipe. It is the Best Baked Chicken Ever. A friend of mine told me about this chicken recipe and I tweaked it to our liking. It is seriously the best chicken you will ever eat. It is also extremely inexpensive! I love both of those odds so I decided to give it a try. I wanted something new for my family and I am glad that I gave it a try. At first I thought there is NO way my family would enjoy it but I am glad I took the gamble.
There are only 5 ingredients in this easy chicken recipe. It is melt in your mouth good! I couldn't get over it. With one of the ingredients being mayonnaise I wasn't sure how it would turn out and I was thrilled that it was moist and tender. I didn't tell my family what was in it and they couldn't guess!
I served this with green beans and a roll but you could easily serve it with a side salad too. I hope your family enjoys it as much as we did! Best of all it is naturally gluten free! It is so easy to prep and is ready in 30 minutes which is a huge winner for busy nights.
Enjoy this recipe for dinner. It is the Best Baked Chicken Ever! It is soon to be in your meal plan rotation for sure! Let me know how you enjoy it.
Best Baked Chicken Ever
- 4 whole chicken breasts (we prefer thin)
- ¾ cup Parmesan cheese (we prefer shredded)
- 1 cup Mayonnaise (we prefer Hellman)
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. seasoning salt
- In a bowl combine mayonnaise, garlic powder and seasoning salt. Stir well.
- Lightly grease a 9 x 13 pan. I use avocado oil spray.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Add chicken to pan and coat with mayonnaise mixture (on top).
- Cover with Parmesan cheese on top of each chicken breast.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until done.
- Allow to cool for a couple minutes before serving.
10 OVEN READY FREEZER MEALS IN 2 HOURS