I have always been a Biggs shopper. I have shopped at Biggs both personally and for work for the past 15 years. However since I began stockpiling, I am not “as loyal” of a Biggs shopper as I once was. Meaning that in addition to shopping at Biggs I now also shop at other stores too. However, Biggs offers a variety of awesome programs and my most favorite program is the Pump Perks program.
Biggs does not double coupons and does not bag for you. You will have to bag your own groceries and if you bring your own bags you get a discount of .06 off total (does not matter how many bags you provide). Biggs accepts internet printable coupons and paper coupons. They do not accepet digial coupons at Biggs (like Kroger). They do have a coupon printer inside the store at both doors however it is a manufactuer coupon machine not store coupons. You can stack manufacturer and store coupons and store coupons and they are available at the Valu2-u.com website below.
Visit this website that provides Biggs store coupons. http://www.valu2-u.com/
They offer a variety of really nice programs to their customers!
• Pump Perks Program: Earn gas for FREE! Pump Perks are cumulative. That means if I get a gallon of milk with a .10 pump perk and a package of Charmn with a .15 pump perk, and spend $10 total (which is a .01 pump perk for every $10 I spend in store); then I will have .26 in pump perks to use. You can continue to collect additional pump perks with each additional purchase, just don't let your pump perks rewards expire. When you are ready, redeem pump perks discounts at participating Sunoco stations. Look for the “pump perks accepted here” signs at Sunoco or ask at Biggs for a list of stations. Each gasoline purchase is limited to 20 gallons. Discounts you earn will expire on the last day of the month one month after they are earned. For example, all discounts earned on February 4th will expire on March 31st. All discounts earned on March 20th will expire on April 30th. At a participating Sunoco station, scan your pump perks card BEFORE you scan your credit card. Your price will adjust down after you scan your Pumps Perks card. If you have earned more Pump Perks than the cost of a tank of gas on your Pumps Perks card, it will carry your balance over.
To learn more about Pump Perks Program view here or visit any Biggs store. http://www.discoversomethingbiggs.com/files/SunocoLocations.pdf
• Milk Rewards: Earn free milk! Each time you purchase milk, you receive a milk reward. Collect 9 milk rewards and get one, milk free. They do not keep track of organic milk, but they do keep track of ½ gallon and gallon size. So you could use your reward to get organic milk for free!
• Pick 5 for $19.99: Choose any five items from the Meat Department that carry the Pick-5 label (orange label) and they’re yours for only $19.99! You can use coupons with these!
• Pick 5 for $9.99: Choose any five fruits or vegetables from the Produce department that carry the Pick-5 label (orange label) and they’re yours for only $9.99! You can use coupons with these!
• Baby Club: Save 5% off of your baby purchases at checkout. Anyone can join. You can use coupons with these!
I hope this helps explain Biggs If you are a local reader you just can not go wrong with Biggs Pump Perks program! I am a big fan of the milk reward program too! I would love to hear about your success with their programs.
When you go to shop for your first time and you are checking out just ask for Pump Perks card and they can get you started!