This post may contain affiliate links.
Big Kahuna Pork Chops are easy to make and taste like Country Fried Pork Chops! This is a Southern Comfort Food for sure! I like to serve it with Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans.
Big Kahuna Chops
Big Kahuna Pork Chops are easy to make and taste like Country Fried Porkchops! This is a Southern Comfort Food for sure!
- 4 thick fresh pork chops (1" thick)
- 1 TBSP BKW Original Gourmet to taste
- 2 TBSP All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 gallon Vegetable oil varies depending on fryer
- Lightly flour chops with all purpose seasoning
- Heat oil to approximately 375°
- Place chops in fryer for 6-8 minutes or until done (chops will float when done)
- Remove from oil immediately
- Sprinkle with BKW Original Gourmet until completely covered
- Add hot sauce as desired
- Makes 4-6 servings