Cajun Beerbasa is a spicy recipe that you will love! It is so easy to make on the grill. We like to serve this with Sweet Potato Fries and Roasted Broccoli. Perfect to prepare when you celebrate Mardi Gras! We hope you enjoy it as much as we do! It is packed full of flavor and easy to prepare. Feel free to use your favorite ale when making this. It is one of my husband's favorite dishes.
- 2 Rings Kielbasa Sausage
- BKW Cajun Rub (or any brand)
- 12 oz New Castle Brown Ale
- Light Soy Sauce
- Split Kielbasa open length wise and cut into 2-3” pieces
- Marinate in 4/1 mixture of New Castle Brown ale and light soy sauce, along with BKW Cajun Rub for 2-4 hours
- Preheat grill to medium high temperature
- Grill approximately 4-6 minutes per side
- Remove from grill and sprinkle with BKW Cajun Rub to taste
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.