BKW Seasonings Grilled Vegetables is a great side dish that goes great with Steak, Chicken, or any kind of Fish. BKW Seasonings Grilled Vegetables are the perfect vegetarian side dish for summer!
BKW Seasonings Grilled Vegetables
- ½ lb. Asparagus or Asparagus Tips
- ½ Green Bell Pepper
- ½ Red Bell Pepper
- ½ Orange Bell Pepper
- ½ Yellow Bell Pepper
- ½ Onion
- 1 tbsp. Light Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp. Liquid Smoke
- ½ tsp. minced garlic
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 ½ tsp. BKW Original Blend
- 1 tsp. Lemon Pepper
- 1 12 x18” piece aluminum foil
- Cut and prep Asparagus, slice peppers and onion.
- Place Asparagus in foil and cover with the sliced peppers and onions.
- Create your aluminum foil “pouch” by folding sides up and in so there are no holes in the bottom.
- Add soy sauce, liquid smoke, garlic, and butter over veggies.
- Add lemon pepper and BKW Original Blend.
- Fold and seal top of aluminum foil.
- Grill on medium high heat for approximately 7-10 minutes or until desired crispiness.
- Shake bag occasionally during cooking to help blend veggies and to prevent burning the ones closest to the flame.
- Remove from grill and serve immediately!
- Makes 2-4 servings.