I am excited to share wit you Blueberry Delight Green Smoothie. If you like blueberries you are going to love this green smoothie. I added some cinnamon essential oil and it was amazing! I have been enjoying a green smoothie every morning since the class. In fact I am down 7 lbs since I started drinking 1 green smoothie a day. Each smoothie has approximately 200 or less calories and is PACKED full of fruits, vegetables, minerals and nutrients.
I can tell you my energy level is amazing. One tip that I learned is to use a certified therapeutic grade lemon essential oil or lemon rind to take the “bite” out of the greens. I also learned that by adding ½ cup or so berries you will turn your smoothie to a beautiful shade of pink, blue or red and it tastes just a little better I hope you enjoy! One tip is to freeze berries when they are at a stockpile price. You can even freeze green smoothies.
I love to freeze ingredients for my green smoothies! It saves me time and money!
UPDATE: You may enjoy this post on How To Make Green Smoothies
Weight Watchers Points Plus = 3 Points
- 2 cups Lifeway Keifer I used pomegranate
- 1 large handful of spinach
- 1 green apple I prefer an organic granny smith
- ½ avocado sliced
- 1 thumb sized piece of fresh ginger root you can use powdered if necessary
- ½ cup of blueberries frozen
- 4 drops of lemon essential oil
- 2 drops of cinnamon essential oil
- Blend liquid and greens well.
- Add apple, avocado, ginger and blend again.
- Finally add frozen blueberries and blend again.
- Add essential oil and blend again.
- Stir in 2 TBSP chia seeds if desired.
Green Smoothie Recipes:
Disclosure: We are NOT providing medical advice. Always consult your physician for medical treatment. The advice shared in this page has not been evaluated by the FDA. The products and methods recommended are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease, nor is it intended to replace proper medical help.