This post may contain affiliate links.
We love corn on the cob in our house. To make it juicy I boil it. Boiled Corn is a simple side dish that is perfect for picnics and BBQ’s. I love picking it up from from the farmer’s market each summer. I hope you enjoy this easy recipe as much as we do.
Boiled Corn is a simple side dish that is perfect for picnics and BBQ's
- 6 - 8 ears corn husked and cleaned
- 1 pot Boiling water
- 1 stick butter optional
- dash salt optional
- dash pepper optional
- Make sure pot of water is boiling.
- Add corn and return to boiling.
- Turn heat down to medium.
- Cook for 25 minutes.
- Stir occasionally.
- Serve with butter, salt and pepper.