Crock Pot Boneless Chicken Cacciatore
- 6 chicken breasts boneless (sliced in half)
- olive oil
- 1 cup yellow onion coarsely chopped
- 32 ounces tomato sauce jarred
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano (crushed)
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme (crushed)
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic minced
- 6 ounces sliced mushrooms canned
- 1/4 cup dry red wine (optional)
- 1 cup green pepper coarsely chopped
- Coat bottom of a skillet with olive oil, heat on stove top set to medium heat, and brown chicken.
- Drain and add chicken to stoneware.
- Combine all other ingredients with chicken.
- Place stoneware in slow cooker heating base, cover, and cook on Low for 5-7 hours or on High for 2-3 hours.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.
Did you enjoy reading this, or did you make it yourself? Share on social media with the hashtag #SPMOMS and/or tag @Stockpilingmoms