Breakfast Fruit Pizza is a great way to start your morning with fruit! I eat this at least once a week. I cut my fruit the night before so it's less time to make in the morning. It's great for the busy, rushing out the door for school.
Did you know that you can freeze cream cheese? It works great and saves money! I like to purchase cream cheese in bulk on sale and stockpile it for recipes. Check out this post Can You Freeze Cream Cheese to find out how!
This breakfast fruit pizza is easy to prepare and tastes delicious! Simply make it on bread for an easy breakfast idea on the go!
- 2 slices of bread
- 6 strawberries sliced in quarters
- 1 kiwi diced
- 2 T cream cheese
- Toast bread in toaster.
- Spread 1T cream cheese on each slice of bread.
- Arrange fruit on top.
- To cut out time in the morning – prepare fruit the night before.
- Use different fruit such as blueberries, bananas and peaches.
- For kids you can prepare the toast, let them spread on the cream cheese and set out the fruit like a buffet and they can make their very own breakfast pizza.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy
Interested in Freezer Cooking?
We have a Freezer Cooking 101 Series that you may enjoy!
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.