This post may contain affiliate links.
It is an easy side dish recipe that you make during the week. Of course the Ritz crackers on the top make it yummy! Give this a try and it will soon be a family favorite like it is for us.
Broccoli Casserole Recipe
Broccoli Casserole is my favorite casserole recipe.
- 2 package frozen chopped broccoli sold in a box
- 1/2 cup Hellman's mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 2 large slightly beaten eggs
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 2 Tablespoons minced onion
Cracker Crumb Mixture:
- 1 sleeve Ritz crackers, finely crushed
- 1/4 cup melted butter
Melt butter and mix crumbs in.
Cook broccoli for 10 minutes in a little salted water, drain well. Mix all ingredients together, put in a buttered casserole. Top with Ritz cracker crumbs mixture.
Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy: