It is an easy side dish recipe that you make during the week. Of course the Ritz crackers on the top make it yummy! Give this a try and it will soon be a family favorite like it is for us.
Broccoli Casserole Recipe
Broccoli Casserole is my favorite casserole recipe.
- 2 package frozen chopped broccoli sold in a box
- 1/2 cup Hellman's mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 2 large slightly beaten eggs
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 2 Tablespoons minced onion
Cracker Crumb Mixture:
- 1 sleeve Ritz crackers, finely crushed
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- Melt butter and mix crumbs in.
- Cook broccoli for 10 minutes in a little salted water, drain well. Mix all ingredients together, put in a buttered casserole. Top with Ritz cracker crumbs mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy: