Brown Sugar Peanut Butter Cookies are simply delicious and go great with a big glass of milk! I love making treats for my boys to have after school and one day I made these easy Brown Sugar Peanut Butter Cookies for them to enjoy.
I recently found a great deal on Pillsbury® Cookie Dough Rolls at Kroger. They had marked down their sugar cookie, peanut butter and gingerbread cookie dough rolls to $1.50 and I had a $1.00 off coupons. I snagged up 4 rolls for $0.50 each! It made for such a deal I couldn’t pass it up!
So one afternoon I pulled out the peanut butter cookie dough roll and let it thaw for about 20 minutes. I then mixed it with chocolate chips and rolled into 1 inch balls. Next I rolled the cookie dough balls through brown sugar and placed on a cookie sheet. Bake the cookies for 12 minutes and tried to let them cool before taste testing. They were scrumptious! My boys loved them and cannot wait for me to make them again. This semi-homemade recipe quickly became a keeper!
Brown Sugar Peanut Butter Cookie
Brown Sugar Peanut Butter Cookies are simply delicious!
- 1 roll of Pillsbury® Peanut Butter Cookie Dough
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Let cookie dough roll sit out on counter for about 20 minutes to thaw.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix cookie dough and chocolate chips together.
- Roll cookie dough into 1 inch balls then roll through brown sugar to coat.
- Place dough balls 2 inches apart on cookie sheet.
- Bake in oven for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove and let set for 2 minutes on cookie sheet then remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- Serve and enjoy.
Best Cookie Recipes
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.