Brownie Sundae Cake is a great stockpile recipe. So easy to make with brownie mix and M&M's. You are going to love this one! Perfect for the Summer too!
This brownie sundae cake is so easy to prepare and tastes AMAZING! A great way to use leftover candy from Halloween!
Brownie Sundae Cake
- 1, 19 to 21- ounce package fudge brownie mix prepared as directed for cake-like brownies
- 3/4 cup M&M’S® MINIS® Milk Chocolate Candies
- 1 quart vanilla low fat frozen yogurt softened
- 2 tablespoons caramel or butterscotch sundae topping optional
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts optional
- Line 2 9-inch round cake pans will aluminum foil, extending it slightly over the edges of the pan
- Lightly spray bottoms of each pan with vegetable cooking spray; set aside.
- Preheat oven as brownie mix package directs.
- Divide brownie batter evenly between the two pans; sprinkle half the M&M’S® MINIS® Milk Chocolate Candies and nuts over each.
- Bake 23 to 25 minutes or until edges begin to pull away from sides of pan.
- Cool completely.
- Remove layers by lifting foil from pans.
- To assemble cake, place one brownie layer, topping side down in a 9-inch springform pan.
- Spread frozen yogurt over brownie layer.
- Place second brownie layer on top of frozen yogurt layer; press down lightly.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and freeze until firm.
- Remove from freezer about 15 minutes before serving.
- Remove sides of pan.
- Cut into slices and drizzle with caramel sauce and top with nuts if desired.
Posts You May Enjoy:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.