This post may contain affiliate links.
Bubble Pizza Casserole is the perfect dinner meal for those busy nights when there is little time to prepare. Only a few ingredients are needed to make this wonderful simple one-dish meal! All you need is a can of biscuits, pizza sauce, oregano, shredded cheese and your favorite pizza toppings.
My boys loved this dish and they were asking for seconds! I must admit that I loved it too and that it only dirty one dish. Easy clean-up after dinner and the dish was empty!
Bubble Pizza Casserole
Bubble Pizza Casserole is the perfect dinner meal for those busy nights when there is little time to prepare.
- 2 cans biscuits I used Pillsbury Homestyle
- 1 jar 15 oz pizza sauce
- 4 oz mozzarella shredded cheese
- 1 Tbsp Parmesan cheese grated
- dried oregano
- Pizza toppings such as pepperoni sausage etc.
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Cut each biscuit into quarters.
- Place the biscuit pieces in a greased 9 x 13 glass baking dish.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Top with sauce and pizza toppings such as pepperoni, sausage etc.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven; sprinkle mozzarella and Parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake for an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with oregano and let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Be sure to check out these other Pizza recipes: