This post may contain affiliate links.
There is nothing better than Buffalo Chicken Dip for game night or any night 🙂 It is so easy to prepare and can easily be turned into dinner served with tortilla’s. We love this easy recipe! It is perfect for a holiday party, game day or just because. There are only 5 ingredients in this mouth watering buffalo chicken dip! My kids beg for this recipe! They love to have it on Sunday nights while we enjoy the back porch and it is the most requested recipe for tailgating too. In fact my friends call it “crack dip” because they love it so much.
Best of all this is naturally gluten free when you use brands that are gluten free. I always use Hidden Valley Ranch salad dressing and Kroger brand canned chicken. You can serve it with tortilla chips, Scoops, Fritos or with a tortilla and make a dinner out of it.
To prepare simply spread a layer of cream cheese into an ungreased 1 qt. baking dish. I always soften it in the dish. Simply unwrap the block of cream cheese and place into the dish and low to come to room temperature. Next layer the chicken, buffalo wing sauce and ranch dressing. Sprinkle with cheese on top and back uncovered for 20-25 minutes or until the cheese melts.
Serve warm and enjoy! You can also prepare this into a slow cooker if you need to keep it warm while you enjoy the Buffalo Chicken Dip. I always double or triple this recipe because everyone loves it and it is perfect to feed a large crowd on game day. Hope you love this easy appetizer recipe as much as we do!
Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
- 1 package 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 can 10 ounces chunk white chicken, drained
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce or hot sauce
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 2 cups 8 ounces shredded Colby-Monterrey Jack cheese
- Tortilla chips
- Spread cream cheese into an ungreased shallow 1-qt. baking dish.
- Layer with chicken, buffalo wing sauce and ranch dressing.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips
Other Recipes You May Enjoy: