I love Buttery Brussels Sprouts! I think they are great as a side dish to any meal. My children on the other hand have not quite acquired a taste for them. However my husband thinks they are delish so I like to make them for him and I.
I like to serve Shredded Pork Roast with Gravy and Secret Ingredient Mashed Potatoes with them. This recipe is naturally gluten free as long as you use gluten free chicken broth - which Kroger brand is gluten free.
Buttery Brussel Sprouts
- 1 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 4-1/2 teaspoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon divided pepper divided
- 2 packages 10 ounces each frozen brussels sprouts
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a large saucepan, combine the broth, butter and 1/8 teaspoon pepper; bring to a boil.
- Add brussels sprouts.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 6-9 minutes or until tender.
- Drain and transfer to a bowl.
- Sprinkle with salt and remaining pepper.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.