This post may contain affiliate links.
Candy Bar Pie is a great recipe to use up your leftover Halloween Candy! I love that it is quick and easy to make and it is sure to be a crowd pleaser. This Candy Bar Pie is the perfect desert on a warm summer day!
Did you know that you can freeze cream cheese? It works great and saves money! I like to purchase cream cheese in bulk on sale and stockpile it for recipes. Check out this post Can You Freeze Cream Cheese to find out how!
Candy Bar Pie
Candy Bar Pie is a great recipe to use up your leftover Halloween Candy! This Candy Bar Pie is the perfect desert on a warm summer day!
- 4 oz 1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 Tbsp. cold milk
- 1 tub 12 oz.COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 1 2.07 oz.chocolate-coated caramel-peanut nougat bar, finely chopped
- 2 pkg. 3.9 oz. eachJELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 1-1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 OREO Pie Crust 6 oz.
- Mix cream cheese and 1 Tbsp. milk in large bowl with whisk until well blended.
- Stir in 1-1/2 cups COOL WHIP and candy; set aside.
- Beat pudding mixes and 1-1/2 cups milk in separate large bowl with whisk 2 min. (Pudding will be thick.)
- Stir in 2 cups of the remaining COOL WHIP; spread half onto bottom of crust.
- Cover with layers of cream cheese mixture and remaining pudding mixture.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Garnish with remaining COOL WHIP before serving.