Caramel Iced Coffee is my all time favorite iced coffee to enjoy! I also like making mine own at home because it is a lot cheaper than buying it. Coffee is one of those things that I feel like I can not get my day started without. Coffee is definitely my weakness. I hope you enjoy this recipe as much I do!
This Caramel Iced Coffee is so easy to make and tastes delicious! A fraction of the cost of what you buy at the coffeehouse.
- 3 cups ice cubes or 3 cups crushed ice
- 1 1/2 cups coffee cold
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons caramel syrup
- 1 teaspoon chocolate syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch vanilla extract
- In a blender, combine the cold coffee, whole milk, sugar, caramel and salt.
- Blend on medium speed for 20 seconds.
- Add a pinch of vanilla extract and 2 cups ice.
- Blend on high speed until the drink is smooth and creamy.
- Put 1 cup ice in glass and pour coffee over it.
- Serve as desired.
Be sure to check out these other great Coffee recipes:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.