Caramel Marshmallow Popcorn is a yummy treat to make for everyone! This is one of my favorite treats to have. All you need is 5 ingredients plus the popcorn. I use my hot air popper to make my popcorn but you can also you use microwavable bags too.
Hope you enjoy! My kids love when I make Caramel Marshmallow Popcorn and we watch a family movie! It is a great Friday night tradition.
Be sure to give this Caramel Marshmallow Popcorn recipe a try. You will be so happy that you did.
- 23 large marshmallows
- 2 cups brown sugar
- ¼ cup light corn syrup such as Karo®
- 1 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 3.5 ounce packages microwave popcorn, popped
- Cook and stir the marshmallows, brown sugar, corn syrup, butter, and vanilla extract together in a pot over medium-low heat until the marshmallows are completely melted, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Put the popcorn in a large bowl; pour the marshmallow mixture over the popcorn and gently stir with a big spoon to coat.
Check out some of our StockpilingMoms Appetizers!
Other Recipes You May Enjoy:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.