Caramel Marshmallow Popcorn is a yummy treat to make for everyone! This is one of my favorite treats to have. All you need is 5 ingredients plus the popcorn. I use my hot air popper to make my popcorn but you can also you use microwavable bags too.
Hope you enjoy! My kids love when I make Caramel Marshmallow Popcorn and we watch a family movie! It is a great Friday night tradition.
Be sure to give this Caramel Marshmallow Popcorn recipe a try. You will be so happy that you did.
- 23 large marshmallows
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup such as Karo®
- 1 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 3.5 ounce packages microwave popcorn, popped
- Cook and stir the marshmallows, brown sugar, corn syrup, butter, and vanilla extract together in a pot over medium-low heat until the marshmallows are completely melted, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Put the popcorn in a large bowl; pour the marshmallow mixture over the popcorn and gently stir with a big spoon to coat.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.