This post may contain affiliate links.
Cheese Ball Roll-Ups are the easiest appetizer recipe you will ever make! Plus everyone will love how delicious they are and be asking for the simple ingredient recipe. This is my go to appetizer for the holiday season. We are always being invited to parties and celebrations. With three boys I do not always have the time to make elaborate recipes. So I turn to this amazing Cheese Ball Roll-Ups!
All you need for this easy appetizer dish is a couple of flour tortillas, spreadable cream cheese, packet of ranch seasoning, green onions (optional) and Budding Corn Beef package. Start by laying out your tortilla, next spread a couple of tablespoons of cream cheese on the tortilla. Now sprinkle half of the ranch mix on top of the cream cheese and half of the chopped green onions. Next take the corn beef and place on top, finish by rolling up the tortilla and slicing to serve. Be sure to keep the Cheese Ball Roll-Ups in the fridge until ready to serve!
A fun twist on the traditional cheese ball, these Cheese Ball Roll-Ups are easy to make and feed a large crowd. You can make them with gluten free tortillas to make this recipe gluten free (budding corn beef is gluten free) or you could use a low-carb tortilla if you are following a low carb diet. The perfect appetizer for game day, a holiday party or special occasion. I hope you enjoy this appetizer as much as we do. Everyone seems to love a cheese ball and with this one you don’t have to have the mess of serving it.
Cheese Ball Roll-Ups
- 2 flour tortillas burrito size
- 1 pkg spreadable cream cheese
- 1 pkg ranch seasoning mix
- 1 pkg Budding Corn Beef
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions optional
- Lay out flour tortilla.
- Spread 2-3 Tbsp cream cheese on the tortilla.
- Sprinkle half of the ranch mix on top of the cream cheese.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup of green onions.
- Layer half of the corn beef on top.
- Roll up the tortilla and slice in 1/2 inch pieces.
- Arrange on plate and serve.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.