Cheesecake Crescent Rolls are ah-mazing! If you love cheesecake and crescent rolls, like my hubby does then this is the recipe for you. You only need a few ingredients and spices to make this delicious breakfast recipe.
The best part about this recipe is you can make it in 30 minutes. You can even make it for "brinner" - what we call breakfast for dinner! My family loves when we have breakfast food for dinner and Cheesecake Crescent Rolls will be added to the menu.
I love this easy recipe because I keep most of these ingredients on hand. It is semi-homemade with the use of a can of crescent rolls. You can serve it on the weekend or for holidays. Your family will think you spent a lot of time preparing this delicious breakfast treat.
Be sure to pin this scrumptious Cheesecake Crescent Rolls breakfast recipe so you have it when you are ready to make it! Trust me you will be glad you did!
Cheesecake Crescent Rolls
- 1 can Pillsbury Crescent rolls
- 1 package 8 oz, cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoon cup butter melted
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- Unroll and spread ½ of the can of crescent rolls on the bottom of a 8 x 8 baking dish.
- Combine softened cream cheese, ½ cup sugar, and vanilla; mix well.
- Spread over crescent roll layer.
- Layer remaining crescent roll over cream cheese layer.
- Melt your butter and spread over top of crescent rolls.
- Sprinkle generously with cinnamon and sugar.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes in 350 degree oven until bubbly and slightly browned.
- Drizzle with a little honey if desired.
- Let cool a bit, slice and eat.
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.