Cheesecake Crescent Rolls are ah-mazing! If you love cheesecake and crescent rolls, like my hubby does then this is the recipe for you. You only need a few ingredients and spices to make this delicious breakfast recipe. The best part about this recipe for Cheesecake Crescent Rolls is you can make it in 30 minutes. You can even make it for "brinner" - what we call breakfast for dinner! My family loves when we have breakfast food for dinner and Cheesecake Crescent Rolls will be added to the menu.
Be sure to pin this scrumptious breakfast recipe so you have it when you are ready to make it! Trust me you will be glad you did!
- 1 cans of Pillsbury Crescent rolls
- 1 8oz each package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoon cup butter melted
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- Unroll and spread ½ of the can of crescent rolls on the bottom of a 8 x 8 baking dish.
- Combine softened cream cheese, ½ cup sugar, and vanilla; mix well.
- Spread over crescent roll layer.
- Layer remaining crescent roll over cream cheese layer.
- Melt your butter and spread over top of crescent rolls.
- Sprinkle generously with cinnamon and sugar.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes in 350 degree oven until bubbly and slightly browned.
- Drizzle with a little honey if desired.
- Let cool a bit, slice and eat.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.