Cheesy Beef Spirals Casserole is an easy to assemble casserole dinner recipe! Full of flavor and will satisfy any hunger you may have. This is a great dish to experience with by adding more garlic or mushrooms of desired. This delicious dinner also pairs well with garlic bread or bread sticks. Here is a great recipe for Garlic Bread Sticks.
My boys are huge pasta lovers and this dish was a home run with them! My hubby even asked if I could put it on the menu for next month. This would also be a great dinner to serve if you are having a large crowd over. This Cheesy Beef Spirals Casserole recipe makes 8-10 servings, it would go great with bread and a tossed salad for a Sunday family dinner.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
Cheesy Beef Spirals Casserole
Cheesy Beef Spirals Casserole is full of flavor and will satisfy any hunger!
- 2 cups uncooked spiral pasta
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 small onions chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 jar 26 ounce, Pasta Sauce
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups Mozzarella shredded cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile in a large saucepan, cook the beef, onions and garlic over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain and place back in saucepan.
- Stir in pasta sauce, bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Place 1/2 cup of meat sauce in a greased shallow 2 1/2 qt baking dish.
- Drain pasta; place half over sauce.
- Top with half of the remaining meat sauce; spread with sour cream.
- Top with shredded cheddar cheese, remaining pasta and meat sauce.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 5-10 minutes longer or until bubbly.
- Serve and enjoy!
Crockpot Breakfast Casserole (Popular Post – Tastes great!)
Loaded Chicken and Potatoes Casserole (Great one dish dinner meal!)
Tator Tot Casserole (Kids love this one!)
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.