Cheesy Fiesta Peppers are low carb, gluten free and delicious! My family loves cheese! It is one of our favorite snacks and I love to cook with it. I don't care what you have in your pantry or fridge, when you add cheese, it tastes better.
If your family likes cheese like we do then we have the perfect recipe for you! Not only is it delicious, it is also low carb and gluten free. Yes, I said delicious, low carb and gluten free all in the same sentence!
Cheesy Fiesta Peppers are an easy appetizer to prepare and are perfect for football tailgating or parties. Perfect when you want to sneak in a veggie too! Best of all there is only 4 ingredients in this Keto Friendly appetizer recipe!
Did you know you can freeze cheese? This is a great tip when you find hot deals like this one at Target. We call it stockpile time!
Cheesy Fiesta Peppers
- 1 8 oz. package Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded Kraft cheddar cheese you can also use Pepper Jack Cheese
- 2 tsp McCormick Perfect Pinch Garlic and Herb (salt free) Seasoning
- 8 whole sweet mini peppers cut in half and de-seeded
- Soften cream cheese
- Wash and de-seed peppers and cut in half (lengthwise)
- Combine shredded cheese with cream cheese and smooth together. Add 2 tsp seasoning
- Stuff mini peppers with cream cheese mixture
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 mins or until cheese is bubbly.
- The peppers will still be crispy to the bite.
Simply soften your cream cheese on the counter. While that is happening wash and de-seed the peppers and cut in half (lengthwise). Combine shredded cheese with cream cheese and smooth together.
Add 2 tsp seasoning McCormick Perfect Pinch Garlic and Herb Seasoning. Combine together. Then stuff your mini peppers with the cream cheese mixture and bake in the oven for 20 minutes in a 350 degree oven or until the cheese is bubbly. The peppers will still be crunchy to the bite.
APPETIZERS WE LOVE:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Originally posted on September 14, 2014.