Cheesy Hashbrowns are so yummy and full of creaminess. My boys love hash browns and they love when I add cheese to them. I must admit that at least once a week we have brinner, which is having breakfast for dinner. My family loves it! Cheesy Hashbrowns are the perfect side dish recipe. My family loves when I make them.
- 1 package 2 pound, frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 container 8 ounce, sour cream
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 8 ounces shredded Colby cheese
- 5 1/3 tablespoons butter melted
- dash salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Mix hash brown potatoes, sour cream, onion, Colby cheese, and melted butter in a bowl; season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Heat large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add 2 tbsp oil.
- Place mixture in skillet and cook for 4-5 minutes, then flip over.
- Continue to cook 4-5 minutes on each side until golden brown and/or done.
- Serve and enjoy!
Be sure to check out these other Side Dish recipes:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.