Cherry Cordial Hot Fudge Brownie Sundae is my absolute favorite dessert recipe! Yes, I like to indulge in this creamy tasty snack. I have been eating and living a healthier lifestyle this past year and have been able to keep the weight off, but at times I have cravings. I use to think I could not stray away and eat unhealthy, however I have learned that having indulgences every once in while in moderation is good for you.
Putting together this dessert is very simple, it doesn’t follow instructions to assemble. You can layer with as much brownies, hot fudge sauce, ice cream and whipped cream that you desire. Whatever you do, do not skimp on the fudge sauce. It is that good. Be sure to try Cherry Cordial Hot Fudge Brownie Sundae on a nice, warm afternoon! It is better than the ice-cream parlor and more affordable too! This makes for a great birthday party dessert too instead of cake.
You can also make your own homemade brownies to go with this treat!
- 1 box of brownie mix. prepared according to package instructions
- 1 carton of Cherry Cordial ice cream
- 1 jar of Smucker's hot fudge topping or Sundae Syrup
- whipped cream
- maraschino cherries optional
- Place a piece of brownie on a plate or in a bowl.
- Next scoop ice cream on top of brownie.
- Spoon hot fudge sauce over the top of ice cream then top with whipped cream and cherries if desired.
- Serve and enjoy!
More Dessert Recipes You May Enjoy:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.