Cherry Pie is my favorite pie to make and enjoy. All that sweetness and tartness from the cherries sends my taste buds in a spin! I definitely have to watch how much I eat of this delicious cherry pie because if I let myself I could eat the whole thing! All you need to make this scrumptious pie is 4 ingredients! Super easy to make and doesn't make a huge mess in the kitchen. For my cherry pie I used Pillsbury Pie Crusts and Lucky Leaf Cherry Pie Filling.
Cherry Pie is one of my favorite desserts! Perfect for July 4th! This is an all american favorite!
- 1 box Pillsbury Pie Crusts
- 1 can Lucky Leaf Cherry Pie Filling
- 1/4 cup milk
- 4 Tbsp sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Take one pie crust and unroll over your pie pan.
- Push edges down in pan and trim pie crust edges off.
- Pour can of cherry pie filling into the pie pan.
- Spread out evenly.
- Unroll the other pie crust onto parchment paper.
- Using a pizza cutter cut the pie crust into strips.
- Put strips over pie filling using a lattice design.
- Cut off extra pie crust and use a fork to make indents along the rim.
- Brush milk on strips and sprinkle sugar over them.
- Brush milk along the rim and sprinkle sugar over it.
- Place in oven and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- You may need to put foil strips around the edge to prevent them from burning.
- Take out of the oven and let cool before serving.
Be sure to check out these other Dessert recipes:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.