Cherry Pie is my favorite pie to make and enjoy. All that sweetness and tartness from the cherries sends my taste buds in a spin! I definitely have to watch how much I eat of this delicious pie because I could eat the whole thing! All you need to make this scrumptious pie is 4 ingredients! Super easy to make and doesn't make a huge mess in the kitchen. For this pie, I used Pillsbury Pie Crusts and Lucky Leaf Cherry Pie Filling.
Cherry Pie is one of my favorite desserts! Perfect for July 4th! This is an all american favorite!
- 1 box Pillsbury Pie Crusts
- 1 can Lucky Leaf Cherry Pie Filling
- ¼ cup milk
- 4 Tbsp sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Take one pie crust and unroll over your pie pan.
- Push edges down in pan and trim pie crust edges off.
- Pour can of cherry pie filling into the pie pan.
- Spread out evenly.
- Unroll the other pie crust onto parchment paper.
- Using a pizza cutter cut the pie crust into strips.
- Put strips over pie filling using a lattice design.
- Cut off extra pie crust and use a fork to make indents along the rim.
- Brush milk on strips and sprinkle sugar over them.
- Brush milk along the rim and sprinkle sugar over it.
- Place in oven and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- You may need to put foil strips around the edge to prevent them from burning.
- Take out of the oven and let cool before serving.
STOCKPILINGMOMS FAVORITE DESSERTS
Hot Fudge Ice Cream Delight is one of my family favorites!
Death By Chocolate Trifle Dessert is for all our chocolate lovers out there.
Easy Pineapple Upside Down Cake only takes 15 minutes to prepare and then throw it in the oven!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Bites for all the chocolate chip cookie lovers! Who doesn't like a chocolate chip cookie?
Strawberry Pretzel Salad is a family favorite! We have this during the holidays, cookouts, and parties!
Interested in Freezer Cooking?
We have a Freezer Cooking 101 Series that you may enjoy!
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.