Chewy Butterscotch Nut Bars recipe is so good! If you love butterscotch then this is the treat for you. I really liked these chewy bars and am not a huge fan of nuts and almost left the pecans out of the recipe, but I didn't and I am glad too because they were so good!
These dessert bars were perfect for me to take into my work. I work at the school and each day this month a different department brings in goodies to share and everyone loved these Chewy Butterscotch Nut Bars, be sure to try them you will not be disappointed at all!
- 2 eggs slighlty beaten
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1 cup Brown sugar packed
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/3 cup Coconut
- 1/3 cup crushed pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter, eggs and vanilla.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and stir until the mixture is well blended.
- Spread the batter into a lightly greased or sprayed 8x8 inch pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan.
- Cut into 2 inch squares.
More Dessert Recipes You May Enjoy:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.