Chewy Butterscotch Nut Bars recipe is so good! If you love butterscotch then this is the treat for you. I really liked these chewy bars and am not a huge fan of nuts and almost left the pecans out of the recipe, but I didn't and I am glad too because they were so good!
These dessert bars were perfect for me to take into my work. I work at the school and each day this month a different department brings in goodies to share and everyone loved these Chewy Butterscotch Nut Bars, be sure to try them you will not be disappointed at all!
Chewy Butterscotch Nut Bars
- 2 eggs slighlty beaten
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1 cup Brown sugar packed
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/3 cup Coconut
- 1/3 cup crushed pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter, eggs and vanilla.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and stir until the mixture is well blended.
- Spread the batter into a lightly greased or sprayed 8x8 inch pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan.
- Cut into 2 inch squares.
More Dessert Recipes You May Enjoy:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.