This post may contain affiliate links.
Chicken Fiesta Dip is perfect for game day or any day! We love this at our house. We like to serve it with fritos or tortilla chips.
Chicken Fiesta Dip
- 4 oz 1/2 of 8oz package Philadelphia Neufchatel Cheese Softened
- 1 Cup Reduced Fat Sour Cream
- 1 packet of Taco Bell Home Originals Taco Seasoning mix
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup Kraft Mexican Style 2% finely shredded Four Cheese Divided
- 4 Green Onions Sliced
- 1 small tomato Chopped
- 1/4 Cup Sliced Black Olives
- Wheat Thins Big Snack Crackers
Heat Oven to 350 degrees F
Mix first 3 ingredients in medium bowl. Stir in chicken, 1/2 cup shredded cheese and onions.
Spoon into a 9-inch pie plate
Bake 25 minutes or until heated through.
Top with remaining shredded cheese, tomatoes, and olives.
Serve with Crackers
Thanks Kraft Foods!
Check out these Recipes:
OUR LATEST VIDEOS
Did you enjoy reading this, or did you make it yourself? Share on social media with the hashtag #SPMOMS and/or tag @Stockpilingmoms