Chicken & Green Bean Skillet is a great dinner for a busy night. It is ready in 30 minutes so I love that. A great dish to feed my family before soccer practice or when we have a lot going on. It is also gluten free!
Chicken & Green Bean Skillet
Chicken & Green Bean Skillet is a great dinner for a busy night. It is ready in 30 minutes so I love that.
- 1-1/2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into strips
- 1 pkg. 9 oz. frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 1/2 lb. 8 oz. VELVEETA 2% Milk Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 3 cups hot cooked long-grain white rice
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray. Add chicken; cook and stir on medium-high heat 3 to 4 min. or until cooked through.
- Stir in beans and water. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover. Simmer 5 min. or until beans are tender.
- Add VELVEETA and pepper; cook until VELVEETA is completely melted, stirring frequently. Serve over the rice.
Recipes With Green Beans:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.