This post may contain affiliate links.
Chicken Pasta Soup is perfect for a cold winter day. Easy to make and really fills you up! You can leave the pasta out or use a gluten free pasta too! I love it with the squash and zucchini!
Chicken Pasta Soup
- 2 teaspoons butter or margarine
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts cut in to thin strips
- 1 8 oz package sliced fresh mushrooms about 3 cups
- 3 cans 14 oz fat-free chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked medium pasta shells
- 1 cup sliced yellow summer squash or zucchini
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
In a 4-quart nonstick saucepan, heat butter over medium heat until hot. Cook chicken and mushrooms in butter, stirring occasionally, until chicken is no longer pink. Stir in remaining ingredients. Heat to a boil.
Reduce heat to low, simmer 10 to 13 minutes or until pasta is tender
OUR LATEST VIDEOS
Did you enjoy reading this, or did you make it yourself? Share on social media with the hashtag #SPMOMS and/or tag @Stockpilingmoms