I love this Chicken Pizza Primavera recipe. When I found this recipe I knew it was one I wanted to try. Whenever I can use an alternative to red sauce I am always excited. This was a family favorite at our house! I like that all the veggies are included!
Chicken Pizza Primavera
- 1 can 13.8 oz Pillsbury® refrigerated pizza crust
- Crisco® Olive Oil No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 tablespoons shredded Asiago cheese
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons light ranch dressing
- 1 package 6 oz. refrigerated cooked Italian-style chicken breast strips, chopped 6 oz. refrigerated cooked Italian-style chicken breast strips, chopped
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup torn baby spinach
- 1 1/2 cups 6 oz. shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1 teaspoon pizza seasoning
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.