This easy to make Chicken Stir Fry Recipe is so good! I like that I can prepare it in less than 30 minutes for my family. This is a go to recipe for an easy dinner on a busy weeknight. With baseball practice and games in full swing we have enjoyed this scrumptious stir fry recipe several times.
All you need for this recipe is chicken, stir fry vegetables and I go the easy route if picking up a frozen bag of stir fry mixture, rice and stir fry sauce. I usually make the easy 10 minute boil rice and have this cooking at the same time I am making the chicken stir fry. That way it all ends up being done at the same time and we can enjoy the Chicken Stir Fry Recipe before heading out the door to baseball!
Chicken Stir Fry Recipe
This easy Chicken Stir Fry Recipe takes less than 30 minutes to make and tastes good!
- 1 lb chicken cut into cubes
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 bag frozen bag of stir fry vegetables
- 2 cups rice cooked
- 1/2 cup Kikkoman stir fry sauce
- Heat large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add oil and chicken.
- Stir and cook for 7-8 minutes until chicken is done.
- Add in frozen vegetables and stir fry sauce.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes then serve over rice.
More 30 Minute Meals You May Enjoy:
Favorite BLT served with chips
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.