Chicken Tater Tot Bake is loved by everyone in my home! When this easy casserole is prepared in my home there is never any leftovers. My boys love when they see this on the menu and can not wait for dinner that night. They even love to join me in the kitchen and help make this scrumptious dinner.
This is my oldest son's favorite meal and when he has friends over he always request for me to make this for them. Beware that teenage boys will scarf this down! What I love is this is a one dish meal that is so easy to prepare which means easy clean up too!
I hope you enjoy Chicken Tater Tot Bake as much as we do. It is an easy dinner recipe that everyone loves. Chicken Tater Tot Bake is AMAZING! My family LOVES when I prepare this easy recipe.
Chicken Tater Tot Bake
- ¼ cup 2% low-fat milk
- 1 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1 can 10 ounce can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 can corn drained
- 2 whole boneless skinless chicken breasts cooked & shredded
- 16 ounces frozen tater tots
- 1 ½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- dash salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine milk, sour cream, cream of chicken soup, corn and chicken in medium size pot.
- Place on stove top over medium-high heat.
- Stir and heat until ingredients mix well; about 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in 1 cup shredded cheese. salt and pepper.
- Pour mixture into 9X12 glass baking dish.
- Sprinkle ½ cup shredded cheese over mixture.
- Place tater tots on top of mixture.
- Cover with reynolds wrap and bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove reynolds wrap and continue to bake for 15 minutes uncovered.
- Serve warm and enjoy.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.