This post may contain affiliate links.
We love Chimichurri Burrito Casserole. It fits my spicy style and it was delicious! My oldest usually does not enjoy the spicy dishes I make but he really enjoyed this one! I think it may have been because it has tomato sauce in it. The tomato sauce really cools down the burn that I usually like but it helps with the kids.
The Chimichurri packet of Spice and Seasoning is made with natural spices, 0 trans fat per serving, no MSG, and has natural flavors. This meal is being added to my menu plan for the winter. It is perfect for those cold days where you are stuck inside.
Chimichurri Burrito Casserole
Chimichurri Burrito Casserole is a delicious one dish dinner the whole family will enjoy.
- 1 package Lawrys Chimichurri Burrito Casserole Spices and Seasonings
- 1-1/2 Cups Water
- 1 can 8 oz tomato sauce
- 1 can 15 oz tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 can 15 oz black beans, drained and rinsed
- 8 large flour tortillas 8-inch, Warmed
- 1-1/2 Cup Shredded Mexican Cheese Blend
- Serve with sour cream, lettuce and cheese if desired
- Mix water, Seasoning Mix, Tomato Sauce and Tomatoes and Green Chilies until well blended.
- Brown meat in large skillet on medium heat. Drain Fat. Stir in one cup of the sauce mixture and beans. Spoon about 1/2 cup meat mixture into each tortilla and fold over sides. Place seam side down in greased 13x9x2 inch baking dish. Top with remaining sauce and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven at 350 for 15 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
Be sure to check out these Dessert recipes: