Chocolate and Berries Yogurt Dessert is a delicious dessert that is perfect for Valentine's Day! This dessert is perfect combination of cookies, chocolate and berries!
Chocolate and Berries Yogurt Dessert
- 1 pouch 1 lb 1.5 oz Betty Crocker® double chocolate chip cookie mix
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups fresh raspberries
- 4 containers 4 oz each Yoplait® Whips!® raspberry mist yogurt
- 1 cup whipping cream whipped
- 2 tablespoons hot fudge topping
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, stir cookie mix, oil, water and egg until soft dough forms.
- On greased cookie sheet, drop dough by tablespoonfuls to make 6 cookies. Bake 8 to 11 minutes or until set. Cool 2 minutes, remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack.
- Meanwhile, press remaining dough in bottom and 1 inch up sides of spring form pan. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until set. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- In medium bowl, fold 1/2 cup raspberries into yogurt; spread evenly over crust. Crumble cookies; sprinkle over yogurt mixture. Carefully spread whipped cream evenly over cookie crumbs. Freeze 4 to 5 hours or until firm. Remove sides of pan.
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon fudge topping over dessert. Top with blueberries and remaining raspberries. Drizzle with remaining fudge topping. Store in freezer.
- It turns out better if you freeze overnight and lay out 15 minutes before cutting!
- Remember you can always use low fat options on ingredients!
Stockpiling Moms Popular Posts:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.