This Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip is a fantastic appetizer or dessert for any party! It is so simple to prepare and all of the guests will love the creamy dip. Plus you can feel less guilty eating Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough that isn’t bad for you because it’s not raw. This dessert dip goes great with graham crackers, pretzels or even on cookies!
It is easy to prepare. Melt the butter in saucepan over medium heat and stir in brown sugar. Stir until combined and comes to a boil. Then remove from the heat and allow to cool. Next beat your cream cheese until it is fluffy and add your powered sugar. Once that is combined beat for 1-2 minutes on medium speed. Finally add in the brown sugar/butter mixture and combine. Stir in your chocolate chips. You can chill and then serve. We prefer this dip more at room temperature for easier dipping. Hope you like it as much as we do.
Kids and adults will love this creamy cookie dip. We went camping over the weekend and this dip was a hit! Everyone could not get enough of it. Plus it was great to enjoy while being around the campfire. Be sure to try Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip soon this summer! It is the perfect dessert for a large crowd. Best of all this is a gluten free dessert when you serve it with gluten free graham crackers or pretzels. This is a great no-bake dessert to make in the summer.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup chocolate chips any size
- graham crackers pretzels, animal crackers for serving
Melt the butter in saucepan over medium heat and stir in brown sugar.
- Stir until combined and it begins to boil.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Turn mixer to low and add in powdered sugar.
- Once combined, beat on medium for 1-2 minutes.
- Slowly add in borwn sugar/butter mixture.
- Beat on medium for another 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in chocolate chips and serve.
More Dessert Recipes
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.