Chocolate Chip Rice Krispie Treats are my youngest son's favorite! We love to put different toppings on our rice Krispie treats. Adding mini chocolate chips to the rice Krispie treats makes them so scrumptious and yummy! You will love these tasty Chocolate Chip Rice Krispie Treats especially if you love chocolate!
The Original Rice Krispie Treat recipe is straight from the website of rice Krispie's. As a child I remember making these delicious, tasty treats in the kitchen. It was such a delight when we got to make these, and I could never get enough of these scrumptious marshmallow snacks. As a mother I love making them with my boys even more. The laughter that comes from them as the marshmallow gets all over their hands it is priceless. Be sure to take a moment and make these with your children and build a memory!
You can make this no bake dessert gluten free by simply using Gluten Free Rice Krispies in your recipe! Chocolate Chip Rice Krispie Treats are a fun twist on the classic recipe!
Chocolate Chip Rice Krispie Treats
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 package 10 oz., about 40 regular marshmallows or 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 6 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- In large saucepan melt butter over low heat.
- Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Add KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal.
- Stir until well coated.
- Using buttered spatula or wax paper evenly press mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle mini chocolate chips over the top and then gently puch down into rice krispie mixture.
- Cut into 2-inch squares.
- Best if served the same day.
STOCKPILINGMOMS FAVORITE DESSERTS
Hot Fudge Ice Cream Delight is one of my family favorites!
Death By Chocolate Trifle Dessert is for all our chocolate lovers out there.
Easy Pineapple Upside Down Cake only takes 15 minutes to prepare and then throw it in the oven!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Bites for all the chocolate chip cookie lovers! Who doesn't like a chocolate chip cookie?
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.