Chocolate Chip Strawberry Waffles are one of my favorite breakfasts. It is a quick way to dress up plain waffles. Strawberries and Chocolate Chips are a favorite combination of mine. I love that this breakfast can become healthier by adding the fruit and with the sprinkle of chocolate chips I don't need syrup. I do sometimes treat myself with a little powdered sugar or whipped cream.
Chocolate-Chip-Strawberry-Waffles are so easy to prepare and taste delicious!
- Prepared waffle
- ¼ cup strawberries hulled and sliced
- 2 tablespoon chocolate chips
- optional - syrup powdered sugar, whipped cream
- Prepare waffle according to directions.
- Sprinkle strawberries and chocolate chips on waffle.
- Put syrup on and serve.
Other recipes you may enjoy:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.