My husband has declared this to be the best chocolate fudge that he has ever eaten. Now, that is the highest complement that he can give as he is a true chocoholic. My friend Alice made this fudge and passed her recipe to me. I am sharing it with you and advising that you consider making it this holiday season. My husband is still raving about how good it was.
I think it would make an excellent addition to your holidays and would also be perfect for gift giving! You could package this into small tins or containers and give it as gifts. I guarantee that if you have a chocoholic in your family they will love it!
- 2 sticks of butter 1 cup
- 6 cups of granulated sugar
- 1 can of evaporated milk 5 oz
- 1 pkg Baker's unsweetened baking chocolate 8 squares melt in microwave
- 1 bag milk chocolate chips 11.5 oz
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 jar marshmallow cream 13 oz
- In a large heavy pan put sugar, butter,and evaporated milk.
- On medium heat bring to a full rolling boil, stirring constantly (can scorch or burn easy). Boil for 4min. or until candy thermometer reaches 234 F.
- Remove from heat.
- Add-- chocolate, stir until all melted.
- Add marshmallow cream, and vanilla.
- Line a 13x9 cake pan with Reynolds wrap.
- When chocolate is stiff pour in pan, let set until room temperature,
- You can also place in refrigerator to aid in cooling.
Other Holiday Recipes You May Enjoy: