Christmas Chocolate Covered Pretzels are a favorite in my house at Christmas time. These pretzels are so easy to make and it’s a great way to get the kids in the kitchen with you! My kids love dipping the pretzels and then decorating them with sprinkles.
Sometimes my youngest son will leave a few on the cookie plate for Santa on Christmas Eve!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
Christmas Chocolate Covered Pretzels
- white and/or chocolate bark
- sprinkles ~ green and red
- Melt chocolate bark according to package directions, using however much you need for pretzels.
- Dip part of the pretzel in the chocolate and lay on parchment paper.
- Decorate with sprinkles right away.
- Let pretzels sit for at least 30 minutes longer if you can, to allow the chocolate to harden.
- Once chocolate has harden you store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
Be sure to try these other Christmas recipes:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.