Christmas Chocolate Covered Pretzels are a favorite in my house at Christmas time. These pretzels are so easy to make and it's a great way to get the kids in the kitchen with you! My kids love dipping the pretzels and then decorating them with sprinkles.
Sometimes my youngest son will leave a few on the cookie plate for Santa on Christmas Eve! Everyone knows Santa LOVES Christmas Chocolate Covered Pretzels!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- white and/or chocolate bark
- sprinkles ~ green and red
- Melt chocolate bark according to package directions, using however much you need for pretzels.
- Dip part of the pretzel in the chocolate and lay on parchment paper.
- Decorate with sprinkles right away.
- Let pretzels sit for at least 30 minutes longer if you can, to allow the chocolate to harden.
- Once chocolate has harden you store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
Be sure to try these other Christmas recipes:
Stockpiling Moms Fav Potato Recipes for the Holidays!
Crockpot Bacon and Cheese Potatoes - Crockpot Bacon Cheese Potatoes are simply amazing! This is my family’s favorite recipe! It is great for large crowds and holidays.
Funeral Potatoes – This is an amazing side dish and easy to prepare. I am from a rural area and after funerals my church prepares a meal. These can be found at almost any church meal.
Paula Deen’s Crockpot Potato Soup - Throw all the ingredients in the crockpot and let it slow cook all day. This is the perfect fall comfort meal!
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.