Christmas is right around the corner and if you are having a difficult time coming up with creative Christmas Gift Ideas for Grandparents we are here to help you! There is nothing worse than striking out when it comes to gift giving. Don’t find yourself out wandering around on Christmas Eve shopping for a last minute gift. Don’t go for the same old same old. Take a few minutes to shop throughout the season and it will keep you stress free and able to enjoy the holiday. We have a list of Grandparent approved gift ideas.
Christmas Gift Ideas for Grandparents
- SpringFrame Canvas Print – the perfect gift!
- Coffee Mug – this DIY Sharpie Mug is perfect!
- Bird Bath
- Croquet Set
- Binoculars and Bird Watching Book
- JOCO Coffe Cup – I am in LOVE with these eco-friendly, BPA & Chemical free cups that are barista friendly!
- Crossword Puzzle Book
- Jigsaw Puzzle
- Gift Card to favorite restaurant
- Popcorn Tin
- Anything handmade by grandchildren
- Photo Calendar
- Straight Talk Wireless Phone – no contract and a great way for Grandparents to keep connected with the Grandchildren
- Photo Book
- Stepping Stone – add hand prints!
- Handpainted Pottery
- Grandmother Jewelry
- Sonicare Toothbrush
- #1 Grandpa Shirt or Hat
- Fishing Gear
- Starbucks Gift Card
- Time with the Grandchildren – this is what they want. Give it to them!
- Dinner with the family
- Family Portraits
- Chess Set
- Customized Bobble Head
- Subscription to newspaper
- Magazine Subscriptions
- Tickets to see favorite sports team
- Checkers Set
- iPad Mini – great for facetiming!
Need Ideas for Stockings?
Disclosure: This is not a sponsored post but it does contain some affiliate links. Regardless these items are 100% our own opinion.