Christmas M&M’s Cookies are delicious and very festive for the season! My boys love to help make these cookies and of course eat them too. Sometimes I make them when they are at school so I am able to save some for cookie tins as gifts. I give out cookie gift tins to teachers, my hairdresser, bus driver and my parents. In the past everyone has loved the scrumptious cookies that are in side and when it comes to these Christmas M&M’s Cookies I am always asked for the recipe!
The recipe is for a basic chocolate chip cookie that I use. I then add in the M&M’s and I also roll the cookie dough in them when I am placing on the cookie sheet to cook them. I do this so they are covered in the M&M’s when they bake.
Be sure to try Christmas M&M’S Cookies recipe this holiday season, you will not be disappointed!
Christmas M&M'S Cookies
Christmas M&M'S Cookies are so easy to make for the Holiday season!
- 1/2 c. butter
- 1/2 c. brown sugar packed
- 1/4 c. granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 tsp. water
- 1 egg
- 1 c. plus 2 tbsp. flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 c. M&M'S® Mini Holiday chocolate colored candies
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Blend butter and sugars.
- Beat in vanilla, water and egg.
- Add dry ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Stir in 1/2 cup of M&M'S®.
- Mix well.
- Roll by teaspoons into leftover candies then drop onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
- Cool on baking sheet for 2 minutes then remove to a wire rack.
Christmas DIY Ideas
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.