The holiday season is in full swing! Every year I love to make holiday goodies with my boys! I am so happy they are teenagers and they still enjoy baking and decorating with me. Christmas Tree Brownies are one of favorite treats because we spend time in the kitchen together and they are delicious!
My family loves brownies but decorating them during the holidays is a tradition! Christmas Tree Brownies are the highlight of the holiday season! You know traditions are important and meaningful when you can get teens in the kitchen laughing and having fun! It is never too late to start creating traditions.
This is an easy recipe but you can also use a box or pouch of brownies. All you have to do is mix it all together, bake, and decorate! My kids are a little bit picky about what they like on their cookies and brownies. Other great decorating ideas are snow caps, Christmas sprinkles, chocolate sprinkles, or any candy your family enjoys.
I picked up a wine barrel serving tray and charcuterie board with handles from Amazon. It has come in handy from everything from cooking to decorating. I have linked to some of these boards below. If you don't have one you should pick one up! You will love it!
Serving trays and charcuterie boards
Christmas Tree Brownies
- 1 1/4 C all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 2/3 c unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 c granulated sugar
- 1 c melted butter or margarine
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 bag small bag of M&Ms for decorating
- 1 jar sprinkles of choice for decorating
- 1 bag small bag Reese's Pieces for decorating
- 1 container Betty Crocker Cookie Icing bags in colors of choice
- Mix ingredients together and place in a jar or air tight container.
- Grease a 9×13 pan.
- Spread batter evenly and bake at 350 for 22-25 minutes or until done.
- Let Brownies cool completely
- We used tree shaped cookie cutters for our brownies. You can also cut the brownies in triangles.
- Decorate and have lots of fun!
Check out our other amazing Brownie Recipes!
StockpilingMoms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit StockpilingMoms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.