These Christmas Tree Tea Sandwiches are the most adorable healthy treats! If you are hosting a Christmas Tea or lunch this Christmas Tree Tea Sandwich is a must for your menu. They are so cute and festive. Your guests will love them! Plus they are a great way to sneak in a vegetable too.
You butter your bread so that it doesn't get soggy. They are best made fresh the morning that you serve. By using Wheat Bread you will be able to have the tree trunk but you can use any bread that you choose. These were made by my family friend Lynn for our Christmas Tea. I hope you enjoy these as much as we did.
- 1 loaf wheat bread I used Pepperidge Farm
- 1 5.2-oz Boursin cheese
- 1 seedless cucumber washed, sliced thin & thoroughly drained on paper towels
- Unsalted butter softened
- Fresh dill
- Cheddar Cheese
- Cut bread into Christmas tree shapes using a cookie cutter.
- Spread with thin layer of softened unsalted butter.
- Then spread with Boursin cheese.
- Add a slices of cucumber.
- Garnish with a fresh sprig of dill.
- Placed a cheddar cheese cut-out star on the top of each.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.