This simple Classic Egg Salad Recipe tastes delicious and is a great way to use your leftover eggs from Easter. What makes this recipe even better is the use of Just Mayo by Hampton Creek because it is Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Egg Free, Soy Free, Dairy Free, Lactose Free and Kosher. It is a great alternative to a jar of mayo.
I personally think the great taste of this Classic Egg Salad Recipe is the spices you put it in. I use to always just do mayo, mustard and some salt and pepper. But now that I have made this recipe and put in the garlic and onion powder, I will always add it in. So yummy and makes for a great lunch or afternoon snack, be sure to try this recipe soon!
Classic Egg Salad Recipe
- 12 large boiled eggs peeled and diced
- 2/3 cup mayo or Just Mayo
- 1 teaspoon mustard yellow
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- dash onion powder
- dash garlic powder
- dash white pepper
- Add eggs to a large bowl; set aside.
- Mix remaining ingredients well and add most of it to boiled eggs (all but about 3 tablespoons).
- Stir well then add remaining mayo mixture to eggs if desired.
- Add more salt and spices to taste if desired.
More Salad Recipes You May Enjoy:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.