Cola BBQ Burger
- 1 lb boneless beef top sirloin steak, 1/4 to 1 - 1/2 inches thick
- 1 12-oz can cola
- 1 cup BBQ Sauce
- 1 tbsp seasoned salt My favorite is Crazy Salt
- Place steak in a large resealable plastic bag set in a shallow dish.
- For the marinade, in a small bowl combine Cola, BBQ sauce, and seasoned salt.
- Pour marinade over the steak in the bag and seal.
- Refrigerate 4 - 6 hours, turning bag occasionally.
- Preheat Grill to medium heat.
- Remove steak from marinade, discard marinade.
- Place steak on grill for about 10 minutes per side for medium rare, or to desired doneness.
- Remove from grill and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Slice steak against the grain into thin slices and serve.
Be sure to check out these other Recipes:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.