This post may contain affiliate links.
Coney Cups are a quick and easy meal. Our kids love them! We live in the heart of Cincinnati Chili so that is why this recipe calls for Skyline or Gold Star however feel free to substitute with any canned or homemade chili.. This is an easy recipe that is sure to be a family favorite! Coney Cups are an easy one dish meal that your kids will love!
Coney Cups are an easy one dish meal that your kids will love!
- 1 package Canned Biscuits
- 1 can Skyline or Gold Star Chili
- 1 package Hot Dogs
- 1 medium Onion Optional
- 2 cups Shredded Cheese
- Take biscuits and form them into the bottom muffin pans
- Add chili of choice
- Add sliced hot dogs and then top with onions and shredded cheese
- Bake in the oven 12-15 minutes (use temperature on the biscuit package)