I love Cool & Creamy Vegetable Dip especially in the summer. Serve with Wheat Thins Crackers or Triscuit Thin Crisps in addition to, the vegetable dippers!
Did you know that you can freeze cream cheese? It works great and saves money! I like to purchase cream cheese in bulk on sale and stockpile it for recipes. Check out this post Can You Freeze Cream Cheese to find out how!
Cool & Creamy Vegetable Dip
- 1 pkg. 8 oz. PHILADELPHIA 1/3 Less Fat than Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S Reduced Fat or KNUDSEN Light Sour Cream
- 1/3 cup MIRACLE WHIP Light Dressing
- 2 Tbsp. dry vegetable soup mix
- 1 to mato chopped
- 6 cups cut-up mixed fresh vegetables carrot sticks, red pepper strips, celery sticks
- MIX first 4 ingredients until well blended.
- Top with tomatoes.
- Serve with Wheat Thins Crackers or Triscuit Thin Crisps in addition to, the vegetable dippers.
- Mix dip ingredients as directed. Do not top with tomatoes. Refrigerate up to 24 hours. Top with tomatoes just before serving.
Thanks Kraft Foods
Check out these Recipes:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.