Copycat Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits Recipe is a hit with my family! Now I can make all the yumminess from Red Lobster at home for my kids and hubby. We enjoy seafood very much and now that we can enjoy these delicious biscuits there may be no need to visit Red Lobster anymore.
To say these taste just like the real thing is an understatement because they do taste just like when you get them at the restaurant. So next time that you are fixing seafood for dinner be sure to make these Copycat Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits, you will not be disappointed! Copycat Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits Recipe tastes just like they are straight from the restaurant! A great way to save time and money by making your own.
Copycat Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits Recipe
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine melted
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Mix bisquick, milk and cheese until a soft dough forms.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 6-8 minutes or until golden brown.
- Mix butter or margarine and garlic powder.
- Brush mixture over warm biscuits before removing from cookie sheet.
Best Bread Recipes
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.