Country Bob's Marinade Grilled Steaks are perfect if you are grilling out for 4th of July. My hubby and I love Country Bob's and we don't use anything else. This marinade is perfect for beef, pork, chicken and veggies.
I put the steaks in a ziploc bag and poured the marinade in. Set them in the fridge for 30 minutes and then they were ready to go! Threw my steaks on the grill and they were done in no time.
Country Bob's Marinade Grilled Steaks are so flavorful and easy to prepare on the grill.
Country Bob's Marinade Grilled Steaks
- 4-6 Ribeye Steaks
- 1 jar Country Bob's Marinade
- Place your steaks in a ziploc bag and pour Country Bob's Marinade in it.
- Lay your bag flat in your fridge for 30 minutes or longer.
- Pull steaks out of the bag and place on plate.
- Heat your grill.
- Place steaks on grill.
- Grill for 4-6 minutes then flip.
- Grill for another 4-6 minutes, or longer depending on how well you want your steak cooked.
- Take off grill onto a clean plate and let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
Be sure to check out these other Country Bob's recipes:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.