We love Country Bob’s World’s Famous Burgers! They are always a hit at all of our family cookouts! In fact my husband doesn’t enjoy a burger without Country Bobs! Country Bobs All Purpose Sauce is a delicious taste – a cross between A1 and Heinz 57 but a million times better! For those of who have asked you can purchase Country Bobs at Walmart and Kroger.
We hope you enjoy these Country Bobs Recipes:
Country Bob's World's Famous Burgers
- 2 1/2 lb. chopped sirloin
- 1/2 package of Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1/4 cup plus 2 TBSP of Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce
- 1 TBSP Country Bob's Seasoning Salt
- Combine chopped sirloin with Lipton Onion Soup Mix, Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce and Country Bob's Seasoning Salt
- Grill to desired doneness
- Top with about 1 TBSP Country Bob's Sauce before serving.
Our most popular posts:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.